
I also get two more weeks to finish! Yay. Will you believe me if I say I have, in fact, done most of the 27 Things, I just haven't written them up yet? Well, I have--promise. So, between now and August 14th, I'll be doing my best to knock out blogs about the remaining things.
Podcasts:
I'm not really an audio person. My hearing isn't fantastic and I like quiet in my house, so I really only listen to music in the car. I've tried audiobooks (checked out from our downloadable collection--#22) in the car for long trips and that I love. I really dislike talk radio, so podcasts are not a great fit for me. However, my boyfriend listens to podcasts constantly, so in a "do things together" effort I recently tried to listen to some of his favorites (#23). I'm not sold, but it does make for lively discussions.
No comments:
Post a Comment